Here are a few links handpicked by the Be Extra team that we think are important resources already out there for wellbeing in the arts.
Don’t forget to check out our own resources here.
As we grow, so will our list of useful links. Get in touch if there’s any you think are important and we’ll see if they’re a fit for our page. Please note – we are not affiliated with any of the following websites or organisations.
- The NHS’ ‘5 steps to mental wellbeing’
- Mental health charity Mind’s wellbeing tips
- Help Musicians’ mental health resources
- BAPAM, Equity, The Stage and Spotlight collaboration ArtsMinds
- ArtQuest, opportunities and advice for the visual arts
- Arts jobs and news, powered by Arts Council England
- Join a free network for music professionals, or those hoping to start a career in music, who are deaf, disabled, neurodiverse, have a mental health condition, or long term health condition, through Attitude is Everything‘s ‘Beyond The Music‘
- Arts Awards, achieve awards and qualifications for the arts (from primary age to college and beyond)
- Arts & Health Ireland, here to support and inspire the arts & health sectors through Covid-19