Helpful links to have to hand
- Anxiety UK – Charity providing support if you have been diagnosed with an anxiety condition. Phone 03444 775 774 (Mon-Fri, 9.30am – 5.30pm)
- CALM – Campaign Against Living Miserably, for men aged 15-35. Phone 0800 58 58 58 (daily, 5pm – 12am)
- Mental Health Foundation – Provides information and support for anyone with mental health problems and learning disabilities
- Mind – Promotes the views and needs of people with mental health problems. Phone 0300 123 3393 (Mon-Fri, 9am – 6pm)
- No Panic – Charity offering support for sufferers of panic attacks and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Offers a course to help overcome your phobia or OCD. Phone 0844 967 4848 (daily, 10am – 10pm)
- Papyrus – Young suicide prevention society. Phone HOPElineUK 0800 068 4141 (Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm, 7pm – 10pm, Sat-Sun, 2pm – 5pm)
- Samaritans – Confidential support for people experiencing feelings of distress or despair. Phone 116 123 (free 24/7 helpline)
~ Return to Resource Hub.
~ Or check out our other useful links.