We are constantly growing our team and advisory panel – get in touch if you want to work with us!
Scroll down to check out:
- Job vacancies and volunteer roles
- Arts Award support
- How to be on our advisory panel
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media officer (volunteer) [CLOSED]
- Liaising with the rest of the social media team on new strategies and projects
- Building social media connections
- Liaising with other organisations and engaging with posts where relevant
- Advertising new courses and content from Be Extra
- Facilitating online event series such as our ‘Wellbeing Live’
- Creation and scheduling of posts on Hootsuite
Development and outreach officer (volunteer)
- Securing funding and submitting grant applications
- Building a business network with related organisations
- Strategising development and outreach projects
- Creating partnerships and collaborations with other organisations
Arts Award Support
We are proud to announce that we are and Arts Award Supporter! Check out our Arts Award page to see what support we offer to young people doing their Bronze, Silver, or Gold.
If you are a specialist in a field related to the arts or wellbeing, we want to hear from you. Our advisory panel are consultants who work with us on an ad hoc basis to make sure our courses and content are the best they can be. Contact us about being on our advisory panel.